Monday, August 10, 2009

this is getting old

So they took Lukas off the billy light last night. they wanted 12 hours to see if his kidneys would continue to make him better. This morning the count was 1 higher than he started with. The Dr on call said to put him back on the billy light and then check again in the morning 9tuesday morning).

I am waiting for the Dr. that i like to come in this morning to talk to her about keeping him on the lights longer and only giving him the 6 hours to check the kidneys. i heard that was possible and I would rather not waste more time with him not on the lights.

I am taking a great stride in my life. i talked to jeff this morning and he is coming at 11am to take over until 6:30pm. he can stay with Lukas and feed him formula while I go home with the kids and take a shower 9I havn't had one since friday morning at 6:30am). and get some clothes on. I am tired of wearing PJ's and slippers. I might even get a nap in. i can't wait to see my kids and spend some time with them. I know jeff will take good care Lukas and it will give me a little brake.

Please still keep him in your prayers. this is going on way too long and it is getting pretty old.

No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!