Monday, August 17, 2009

Still going...

Lukas is still doing great! they keep trying to draw blood, so I told the nurse not to and made the dr come talk to me.He has no idea why they were drawing blood, so I told him to write that order for his file that they were to take NO more blood until before he goes home. Why would they just take blood like that? Fun? besides the fact that it hurts the baby, I have to pay for part of each lab they do? Maybe that is why? They must be getting a kick back from the labs.

It looks like thurs afternoon he will be discharged. I am assuming after school. I am totally bummed. I was hoping during school or on wed. Jeff has off, so I will take them to school and Jeff will pick them up.

That's the update. Nothing really new.

No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!