Thursday, August 13, 2009

Thankfulness...Check!

funny, i just taught a Sunday school lesson on trials and how our heavenly father wants us to handle them. he wants us to have faith, to know this is just a small moment in time, that these things will work for our good and to continue with thankfulness. And the last thing was (and I personally think it is Heavenly fathers sense of humor showing) that we are not yet like Job (we still have our friends, when Job's left him). Meaning that there is always someone out there worse off than you. Man, I hate lessons like those!

I am thankful for a husband that can calm me when I am a basket case. I am thankful for friends who help out with kids and emotional support. i am thankful for nurses and dr's who are tender and caring to my child. who talk to him and touch him like they are family. i am thankful that with the delivery our deductible is paid and that most of this ( I hope) will be taken care of by the insurance.I am thankful for Kellsie who has picked up the slack while i have been gone. She is an angel and I love her so much. i am thankful for Logan and Jakob. they always run to hug me and tell me they miss me. It helps more then they will ever know. I am thankful for prayer. That I can talk to Heavenly Father anytime of the day or night and know he is listening to me. And I am thankful for the priesthood that my husband and friends have that can give Lukas blessing of comfort and healing.

so thankfulness is done. I just have to work on the rest of the list. Keep our family in your prayers as we try to figure out what is best for our family.

1 comment:

Highlander said...

Know that you are always Love by the Highlander clan.

My Guest Book! Check it out!