Friday, August 21, 2009

Home at last

We were able to take Lukas home yesterday moring. We got home about 9:30am. It took us a little longer than we thought to leave the hospital. We put Lukas in the carseat and the straps were too small. So we had to bring out the instruction book and find out how to redo the whole seat. Funny!

He is home! The kids are happy! I am happy!

Today I have to go to the kids school to disinroll them and then take the paperwork to horizon acadamy west . They start school there on monday! YEAH!!! Things are going great! As long as I can keep him nursing. He is not that thrilled about it!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Congratulations! I imagine you are thrilled to have the little one home. Let me know if you need anything.

Stephanie said...

I am so happy that you have him home!! And you got your kids into the other school!! I can't imagine how happy you are!

Alison said...

I'm so happy he is home now! I feel so sad for all you've had to go through.

My Guest Book! Check it out!