Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Baby coming tomorrow!

Just wanted to remind everyone that they are inducing me tomorrow (thurs). I call at 7am to make sure they have a bed for me.

Also, I would like to ask that I don't have any visitors at the hospital once the baby comes. I like to spend that time with my husband and my kids. I don't even like the nurses and dr's there, but they kinda run the place. Thanks for understanding.

And when I get home, please do not come over and bring your kids. As much as I love kids, I do not want germs coming into my home. I also don't want any kids (but my own) holding the baby for a while. Sorry to sound horrible, it's just the way it is. Thought I would be honest.

Jeff will post pictures as soon as possible. Being the proud dad he is, I am sure it will be pretty fast. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if he brings the laptop to the hospital. But he is not allowed to check the sports page ( you and I both know that he would try).

Keep me in your thoughts and prayers. I haven't done this in 6 years...

3 comments:

Marie said...

you are in our prayers.

I was just like that with my babies too.

Sara said...

Katie! Your baby boy is being born on the day I was baptized! I am so happy for you. I remember our conversation a couple years ago, after my misscarriages and I'm so happy we both took the chance to get another little sweety--and now we're both holding perfectly developed angels! Good luck, katie. Love you.

Laura Looooo said...

for those of you who dont know.... he is hereeeee! Lukas! I think he was 6lbs and 9oz! 19 inches.... that is assuming my crazy family relayed all of the info to me correctly :-)

My Guest Book! Check it out!