Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Little light of mine

I just talked to the dr (this is wed at noon) and she said they are checking him at 5pm. If he has 10 or lower, then they will take him off the lights. Then at 5am on thurs morning they will check him again. if he is lower than 13, they will let him go right away ( I asked her to get the discharge papers ready on condition that the numbers come in).

If his numbers are not under 13 in the moring, they will check them again in 5 hours. Let's try not to get that far. The nurse I have today I have not had before. She came right in and put the billy light a whole lot closer than it was. When i told her the position of the light had not changed for the past three days, she was surprised. She said if it is not close than it doesn't really work that well. AHHHHH!

they still have him on formula. So I am pumping like a mad woman. Very fun, I recommend it for anyone with free time on their hands.

I am learning so much. too bad I am not having another kid to put this new found knowledge to work. I should become an advocate for mothers who don't know anything.

Keep Praying!

2 comments:

Marie said...

praying here!

Sara said...

Yeah, I wondered why somebody didn't tell me all I know now, for my first baby. Good job, all that you're enduring! Pumping is GREAT . . . eeeek!

My Guest Book! Check it out!