Monday, August 10, 2009

Hopes up again

while Jeff was at the hospital they tested the jaundice again. The levels came down, so they toook him off the lights. They will test him again in the am and see if they are still coming down. if they are, then Lukas can come home. if they arn't, then the lights go back on and I start pulling out my hair!

His blood sugar is great now, they are not testing for it anymore. THANK HEAVENS!

So we are just hanging out and hugging and loving. Jeff is home with the kids. I hope he is doing the couple cleaning projects I asked him to do.

When I came home i started getting major swelling in my feet and leggs. Way more then with pregnancy. So I called my Dr's nurse. she told me that it could be normal or it could be blood clots. Blood clots can kill you and normal cannot. I am glad she helped me out with my problem. she also said to drink lots of water and walk a lot. THANKS!!!

I did have a lot of fun today. I went on Jeff's face book account and signed him up to be a fan of some really entertaining things. He is now a fan of hannah montana, Tampoons, Dr. Phil, Chargers, Dallas Cowboys, Breast feeding and the list goes on and on.

The only bumer is that he changed his password before I could add more. The real bummer is that he got to my facebook account before i could change my password and now I am a fan of FARTING! I forgot I married a 5 year old.

Speaking of 5 year olds... Jakob tasted my breast milk today! I finished pumping and storing the milk. He asked me what is tasted like. I said he could try it. I expected him to jump away and laugh, but no...He dived right in. he said it tasted good. I told him that he was NOT allowed to drink it. Let's see what happens.

4 comments:

Laura Looooo said...

when Lukieeeee comes home its time for me to make you a new header for your blog :-) loveeee u

Unknown said...

I was just thinking about that yesterday. when he gets home i will have jeff take a ton of pics of him and the kids and even see if a friend of mine can take some pics of our family. I would love that! Thanks for doing that!

Laura Looooo said...

you bettttt! misssssss u

Stephanie said...

Thanks for the laugh about Jakob - what a character. We're thinking of you and hoping that Lukas is home tomorrow!

My Guest Book! Check it out!