Thursday, August 13, 2009

IV

they had to put an iv in so he can start taking his antibiotics. his left arm is totally bruised because they had a hard tme taking blood this morning (he keeps clotting) and the other arm had week veins. So they put it in his head. I know this is nothing too major, it just looks really really horrible!

my sister had one in her head after she was born. i remember seeing it and it freaking me out! The nurse who put it in is the best one here at puttin in IV's, so it went in easy, but I had to step out of the room.

Just another update...

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I sure wish I was there to help you out with your cute family. We could've had one long sleep-over. We're still thinking and praying...

Highlander said...

Kali and Kolter had IV in their heads--you are a brave mom and we are thinking of you all

My Guest Book! Check it out!