Monday, August 3, 2009

Cub Scout Pack Meeting

Logan earned his bobcat at the pack meeting in July. He worked so hard for it, we were so proud of him. He also earned some progress beads, but I didn't get them to their leader in time to buy them. He will get them at the Aug pack meeting. He was a little sad that he didn't get them in July, but I just told him it worked out good, because now the baby could see him get awards. That worked!

You can't tell because all the boys gathered around, but Logan is pinning his Bob Cat pin to me upside down. He had to do a little service before he could turn in right side up. Needless to say when we got home he followed me around the house trying to help me, so he could turn the pin right side up. Whatever works...

He helped with the outside flag ceremony. Now he can sign that off too. I thought it was cut that they turned and saluted their pack leader. I reminded him latter that he was suppose to do it to the flag. Still learning.

1 comment:

Aislinn said...

Wow! Can you believe he's 8 already??? I remember when you moved in and you were expecting him...time flies. He's on the ball, already earning badges and stuff when he just turned 8! Way to go, Logan! (I know...it means Mom is on the ball, LOL...)

My Guest Book! Check it out!