Sunday, August 23, 2009

Funny Stories

With all the craziness that has happened this month. I am excited to let you in on the stories that bring our family blog back to the normal humor that is our family. This morning Jakob got ready for church so he could hold Lukas. He was holding and hugging and loving...then Lukas started pooping and peeing... Well, Jakob didn't wear these clothes to church. Lukas leaked all over Jakob and he had to change his clothes. Just more Laundry for me. I forgot how many clothes and sheets and blankets babies can mess up.
Jeff got a new Buffalo Bills Jersey from his sister Kim. I thought it was funny that Jeff fell asleep with Lukas wearing his Bills shirt and covering Lukas up with a Cowboys blanket. Funny? I think so. I have like 15 pics of this.

When I came home the first time from the hospital I had to pump. Jakob thought this was amazing. And he asked if he could try it. OF COURSE!!! That was too funny to pass up. He was a little bummed that nothing came out. He is under the impression that men have choc. milk in their boobies. I don't know where kids get this information, but I love it!





Here is Lukas when he was under the billy lights in the hospital. He has both arms up like he is suntanning at the beach. Lisa, one of the nurses, drew the eye lashes on the glasses. She said they try to keep things as light as they can, so parents don't get so bummed. It worked! Every time I saw the glasses with the eyelashes, I giggled. The kids thought it was funny too!

1 comment:

Sara said...

How adorable, chocolate milk! Your home looks so pretty. How wonderful to bring your precious Lukas to such a cozy home. I'm so happy for you and your growing family--just the way you want it.

My Guest Book! Check it out!