Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I ran out of titles

This number came back at 11.4. We needed 10. so he is under the lights again all night until 5am when they draw his blood again. same game plan, kind of. At 5am if his count is 10 or under, they will take him off the lights for 8 hours (not the 12 that they usually do). then if the count is under 13, they will discharge us. that should be about 2pm or 3pm that we should know if he can come home. She already did the discharge orders as long as he falls under the right category of numbers.

jeff had to go into work today. It is back to school for Los Lunas and they got swamped. The neighbor girl came over and played with the kids until Jeff got home. on his way home he got information that one of his managers (who was suppose to stay all night) went home early. Boy the stories i could tell...

It ended up that Jeff drove back home to pick up the kids. Feed them a quick dinner and take them back to los lunas to watch a movie in the back room at staples while Jeff helped with customers. Did I forget to tell you he had to stop by his managers house and pick him up to finish the night shift. Again there is more to the story, but...

Tomorrow Jeff has to go back into work. the neighbor girl across the street will watch them for a while. then she will walk them down to Kara's house to feed them lunch and watch them. Then her mom Vicky will pick them up and watch them until Jeff gets home.

What would I do without my wonderful neighbors. They have been so supportive and amazing!

Laurel came by tonight to see how I was doing. it was a really nice brake. She was there when I got the news that he would not be coming home tonight. I didn't cry much and she took my mind off it. Thanks laurel.

So again, one more day. I hope it is the last one. i miss my kids and I know Jeff is really stressed about work and I want to be home to take care of the kids, so he can stop worrying about them, me and lukas. And I would love to sleep in my bed.

1 comment:

Marie said...

I hope things settle down soon and Lukas is home with his family.

Please call if I can help out with the children or anything. Hayley and I would enjoy spending time with them.

My Guest Book! Check it out!