Friday, August 28, 2009

Lukas's first Dr. Apt

Lukas has his first (of many) Dr's appts today. Jeff is off work and the kids don't have school today, so it is going to be a family event.

Nothing is better than the looks I get from people when they see I have 4 children. "Wow, you sure have your hands full" "Wow that is a lot of kids" I want to tell, "Well, I wanted 13!" or "And We pay for everything ourselves too".

Yesterday Lukas still looked yellow, so I am hoping that he is looking better today. I took him to the Chiropractor on Wednesday (that usually helps) and we have had him in the indirect sunlight everyday since he got home. Something has to work. Plus, yellow is just not his color...

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Don't you love those kinds of comments? You'd think people have never seen children before.

Good luck with Lukas.

Christine Bushman said...

am i missing something? what does a chriopractor have to do with being yellow?

Unknown said...

A chiropractor will help with allienment and that helps with Jaundice. Not at cure all or fix it in 5 min thing, but it helps.

My Guest Book! Check it out!