Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Forever and ever and ever and ever...

Not a total surprise to everyone but we are still in the hospital. Last night Lukas' blood was 15 (down from 17) and this morning it was 13. Still going down while he is under the lights. but that has always been the case. I just feed him and put him back under the lights.

since he is feeling better he is awake more of the time and he really doesn't like the sunglasses that are on his eyes and he keeps trying to pull them off. that part is a little hard for me. i know his eyes are open and he starts freaking out that he can't see. I just stand there and hold his hand and talk to him until he calms down.

the dr will be in this morning and we will reevaluate the game plan. I think I am going to push a sonogram and see if we can get a jump start on the next process.

tomorrow he will have been in the hospital for 1 week.

2 comments:

Laura Looooo said...

but lets not forget that he is tough...and you and uncle jeff are tough....and even if it was a week... it will all be ok :-) be strong! He will be home soon! Thanks for the constant updates!! loveeeeee you

and ps... I wish i could be there to babysit Logieeee, Jake and Kells! :-)

Unknown said...

Was thinking a lot about you this week, and came on to check out the blog. Glad I did. My thoughts and prayers are with you and Jeff and the kids (all four of them now). Stop stressing. Listen to the ones you trust and ignore the ones you don't, and the decisions you make will come out right for you and for Lukas. You and Jeff are the best parents I know...you will choose the right way. Love you forver. Venus xoxoxoxoxoxo (a kiss and hug for each of you)

My Guest Book! Check it out!