Friday, August 14, 2009

Good things

Jeff came and spent the night at the hospital last night.I came home and went to bed with the kids. I slept 11 hours. Boy do I feel good. I slept more last night than I have the past 7 days.

I am taking the kids to walmart to get the rest of their school supplies and pick up food for the hospital. They have a fridge there, I am going to keep some frozen dinners and breakfast stuff there, so I can eat without going to the cafeteria. Gross food, plus it costs money and it's starting to add up really quick.

Jeff said the billy level is 9.75. They wanted it to be at 10 before taking him off the lights. Jeff is talking to them about leaving him on the lights for another 24 hours, just so we make sure it doesn't bounce back up. We have the time and I don't want to mess him up again. Jeff said he is back to drinking 2 bottles, which means he has more energy and he isn't as exhausted from taking all the blood and iv yesterday. Great news! I am excited!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Yea!!! Glad things are starting to look better!

My Guest Book! Check it out!