Thursday, May 1, 2008

How fun was that!

Today was Multicultural Day at the kids school. I was really excited because I loved it last year and this year Jeff was taking off the day to spend there too.

It started off with a flag ceremony that the Girl Scouts did. Kellsie was able to carry the flag. She did an amazing job, we were and are really proud of her.

Then she preformed with her class "Let it Be" by the Beetles. Again, AMAZING! Pictures to come latter.

Then we took Kellsie around to all the tables and events. Then she had to back to class for lunch. So we took Logan out for a while.

Jeff went home with Jakob and I stayed. We watched the K9 unit show how the dogs attack. And the best was the Chinese Dragon that came out at the end. Very cool!

We are home now and getting ready for the 12 Girl Scouts to come over and learn how to pour and clean Ceramics. Still a long day ahead.

2 comments:

Highlander said...

Kellsie way to go!! You make me very proud! I remember the chinese dragon show last year and it was very cool.

Highlander said...

We can't wait for photos chickie

My Guest Book! Check it out!