Monday, May 26, 2008

I DID IT!

Well, I am working on doing it. For sometime now I have been working on Jeff to change HIS room into an OUR room. I have been moving in files (funny how the bills and tax returns all fall under MY STUFF) in really slow as not to stress him out too bad.

So I came upstairs this morning to try and clean HIS room a little more, so I can move a little more stuff in. The room is so Dusty and messy. I don't ever clean it, because it is HIS room. Anyway, I got to thinking. He has that whole walk in closet with all his toys and CRAP in it. And I have all my extra food (or food storage) stashed around my house (under Jakob, Kellsie's and Logan's bed) and I would really like it if it was all in one place. I don't have a lot of food shelves in my kitchen, and I shop the sales and buy over what I need to save money, and it is spread all over the place.

Like yesterday Jeff was making pasta and we did not have any pasta sauce in the kitchen. He asked where it was, I had to think a little, because there are so many places it could be, then I remembered, I bought a case of pasta sauce and it was under Jakob's bed.

Anyway I convinced Jeff to let me take all his CRAP ( I used a nicer word to describe his stuff) into the master closet in the back and let me have the whole closet for the extra food. HE SAID YES! I know!

So I have spent the past 2 hours rearranging the master closet to accommodate his CRAP. We are done moving all the stuff out of the closet and most of the stuff is in the master closet already. I just have to tell the kids that on Tuesday we are moving 15 million tons of food into the upstairs closet.I am also going to move some bookshelves in there to help organize it and make it look all pretty.

1 comment:

Highlander said...

Jeff is one lucky man-- I move Daniel's crap into the garbage can. What more does he need then me?? I wanna see the closet.

My Guest Book! Check it out!