Thursday, May 15, 2008

Honor roll...again.

So after school I asked Kellsie how school went. "OK" she said.

Of course this is where I have to ask lots of small questions so I can see what happened the past 6 hours of her life.

Finally I got out of her that she made honor roll again. She always makes honor roll, but I don't think she thinks it is a big deal.

We are so proud of her. Jeff is off tomorrow and that is when they are getting recognized.

So good job, kellsie. I love you and I am proud of you. You work really hard on your home work, your reading and your attendance, you deserve this!

3 comments:

Highlander said...

Way to go Kellsie!!!! YOu make me so proud.

Laura Looooo said...

i love u little cuz! u definitely got the brains out of us grandchildren! live it up and enjoy the spelling tests, chapter books, and backpacks... before you know it it will be twenty page papers, presentations in front of lecture halls full of classmates, $300 dollar textbooks! <3 u babe!

The Orrellys Family said...

Congrats to you kellsie! Way to go! We are so very proud of you.

My Guest Book! Check it out!