Saturday, May 3, 2008

Drawing to a close...

Today was a great end of the week day. We woke up early and went to a cub scout fundraiser breakfast. They had pancakes and breakfast burritos. They were really good.

Then Jeff took the kids home and I went to the cannery with with Stephanie and Melanie. We canned Rice and potato flakes. The canning part went really fast, but we stood in line for 1 1/2 hours to pay. A lot of people showed up today and we waited forever.

While I was there, Jeff took the kids to the Flea market. They bought two aloe plants ( I love aloe plants. Great for sun burns and regular burns) , a soccer ball and a Pokemon toy. Jeff loves the flea market, we all do.

Since I got back before they did, I cleaned the kitchen, did some ceramics and watched the end of a TV show I taped.

Jeff and Kellsie were suppose to go to a father daughter dance tonight, but they choose to go see Spiderwick instead. Kellsie has been wanting to see that movie since it came out. They had a lot of fun. The boys and I meet up with them afterwards and had a family birthday dinner for Jeff at Red Robin. The kids loved that the waiters came over and sang to Jeff. Ahhh, the joys of life.

We came home, cleaned out the cars and the kids are taking a bath right now. Time to get ready for church tomorrow.

2 comments:

Highlander said...

I love the family book at the top of the page

The Orrellys Family said...

Feliz Cumplanos Para nuestros amigo Jeff.
(Happy Birthday to our friend jeff)

My Guest Book! Check it out!