Saturday, May 3, 2008

SURVEY SAYS

SURVEY SAYS
1. Do you like blue cheese? It smells really bad to me, yuck!
2. Have you ever smoke heroin? No
3. Do you own a gun? No, but I wish I did.
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? Lemon berry baby
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Yes, I hate to go, because I always get a messed up insurance bill afterwards.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I only liked them grilled
7. Favorite Christmas song? Rocking around the Christmas Tree
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?Hot chocolate
9. Can you do push ups? Why would I even try?
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring
11. Favorite hobby? ceramics
12. Do you have A.D.D.? only when I have to clean the house
13. What's one trait that you hate about yourself? Need to loose some LBS
14. Middle name? none.
15. What are you doing this exact moment? Typing
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink - Water17. Current worry right now? Kellsie’s surgery
18. Current hate right now? People who talk bad about me
19. Favorite place to be? Home
20. How did you bring in the New Year? I can’t kiss and tell
21. Like to go out? YES! I love going on dates with Jeff.
22. Name three people who will complete this? Susan, Laurel, Stephanie
23. Do you own slippers? Yes, mickey mouse ones
24. What color shirt are you wearing? Brown
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I have never tried it.
26. Can you whistle? yes
27. Favorite color? Pink
28. Would you be a pirate? If Johnny Dep was a pirate on the same ship…yep!
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? NONE! I don’t make any sounds, because if I do, the kids will hear me and all want to talk to me.
30. Favorite girl's name? Kellsie
31. Favorite boy's name? Jakob, Logan and Jeff
32. What's in your pocket right now?? a dime, a nickle
33. Last thing that made you laugh? Crazy people at the cannery
34. Best bed sheets as a kid? Did I have any bed sheets? I think I had a purple one34. Worst injury you've ever had? Big gash on my leg
35. Do you love where you live? NO! NO! NO! NO!
36. How many TVs do you have in your house? 2
37. Who is your loudest friend? Brandie, Laurel and Amanda
38. How many pets do you have? 2 dogs, 2 snakes, 3 fish, 1 turtle and 3 kids
39. Does someone have a crush on you? A Kid at my kids school. He gave me a flower that was taped to a sucker.
40. What is your favorite book? Book of Mormon
41. What is your favorite candy? Snickers bar
42. Favorite Sports Team? San Diego Chargers baby!
43. What were you doing 12 AM last night? Telling my 4 year old that the reason his chest hurt when he slept on it, was because he had a sucker stuck to his shirt. Another reason why we do no sneak food into our rooms.
44. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? It is way too early
45. Worst habit? Yelling at my kids.
46. Do you play an instrument? No
47. How long does it take you to get to work? no time -- I'm at home.
48. Plans for the weekend? Celebrate Jeff’s birthday
49. If you could eat anything in the world right this second? Cheese cake w/ cherries on top

No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!