Monday, May 12, 2008

Finally!!!!!

After 2 hours of nagging (I can't think of a better word, because that is just what I was doing), Jakob is done with his side of the room. Of course if you took out the crying, whining and deal making it would of only taken him 10 min.

The kids only have 7 more school days!!! Kellsie has her water day tomorrow. Logan has his on Thursday. No more homework as of today, so my job is just about over.

I did go to the Library today to help get the books in order. It took me 2 hours just to get the A's and B's done. I told her I would help some more, but that took forever! We will see how I am feeling latter in the week. Maybe I can help on Wednesday and Friday.

1 comment:

Welcome to Newman's World said...

thanks girl for the support there... lol yeah but you do way more then I do ~ your a great mom...
love ya and thanks again for getting that stuff for me

My Guest Book! Check it out!