Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to my mom, Jeff's mom and all my friends and family who are moms. I hope you have a great relaxing day.

Last night Jakob came down with a fever, so he didn't go to church today. Either did Logan who still has a nasty cough. Jeff stayed home with them and he isn't feeling too good himself. But they still got up and made me breakfast. Pancakes, sausage and OJ. We are having BLT's for lunch (they are working on that right now) and for dinner we are having Chinese food. Chicken Stir fry, fried rice, egg rolls and noodles. I am really excited to eat today!

For mother's Day Jeff bought me a digital picture frame. I am excited about this for two reasons. I love pic of my kids and now I have millions of them flipping in one frame. And also because Jeff got it on clearance and it only cost him 25.00. I also got flowers and candy bars.

Kellsie bought me the prettiest necklace. It is two dolphins wrapped around a black marble. It is very cool. I wore it to church today. THANKS KELLSIE I LOVE IT!

Logan gave me some Pokemon cards, football cards, his old backpack (because I don't have one), and his bean bag chair, so I can sit in it while I play the Wii with him. He is very kind and thoughtful. I don't have any of those things, so he really filled a void.

Jakob gave me a box of candy that he made in Preschool. Of course we can't find it now. He can't remember where he hid it. He is also giving me everything he sees around the house. Pens, crackers, toys, etc. He loves giving gifts and he gets so happy.

So far this has been an amazing mother's day. I feel loved and I LOVE IT!!!

1 comment:

Laura Looooo said...

hey... if uncle jeff can get any more sweet deals on digital frames can u tell him to get a hold of me? I want one...and I just cant see myself paying full price for one. thanks! love you...and once again....happy mothers day!

My Guest Book! Check it out!