Thursday, May 29, 2008

American Girl Doll





When Grandma Joan found out about Kellsie needing surgery, she called me and told me that she wanted to buy an American Girl Doll for Kellsie.

when Kellsie found out she was not having surgery, but casts, she was a little Sad because she thought she would not get the American Girl Doll.

Grandma bought one for her anyway. Kellsie got to pick it out. She wanted Felicity. Felicity loves horses and tea party's and was brought up during the Revolutionary War. Kellsie also got the DVD that went with it and she is excited to sit down and watch it.

Thanks Grandma, YOU ROCK!!!

3 comments:

Highlander said...

Kellsie you sure are a lucky girl. THe American Girl has a book series that is amazing--HAM loves them. I hope all is going well with the casts.

Sara said...

jkghkjhgk

Christine Bushman said...

maybe i should tell Kellsie this.... There IS an America doll movie coming to TV.
Ok so not real soon
November 29 on WB. here is the link: (can't get to be a live link, sorry)
http://collectdolls.about.com/b/2005/11/28/american-girl-doll-felicity-movie-debuts.htm

I LOVED those books when I was little---but accorrding to my husband I am still little!

My Guest Book! Check it out!