Monday, May 26, 2008

Oh, Happy Day!

So this morning was 50% off everything day at Savors (a thrift store). I was very excited about this and I have been planning the day out for some time.

I went with my friend Sara and we had a lot of fun!

I bought (they look brand new) 2 black church pants for Logan, 1 grey pleated church pants for Jakob. Each one was 2.50. GO KATIE!

Then I bought 5 cargo uniform pants for Logan in blue and tan for 2.00 each. THey are in really good condition.

I also bought 4 uniform polo shirts for Logan for 1.50 each.

I bought PJ's for the fall and winder for the boys for 1.50 each.

I got PJ bottoms for kellsie for 50cents.

I got church shoes for Jakob for 2.50.

And three new skeins of yarn all for 1.50

They also had clue Jr, monopoly and a murder mystery game for 1.00 each.

SHOPPING WAS GOOD TODAY. I only need a couple more shirts and pants for Logan and then I am done for school in August. Kellsie is another story. Because she is so tall and thin, I have to buy her clothes closer to school and usually for a lot more money. AHHHHH!

1 comment:

Highlander said...

I wanna go with you. The thrift stores are sucky and spendy. Way to save!!

My Guest Book! Check it out!