Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Updating Things

Clothes Helping Kids called and they are picking up used clothing and household items and they are in my area on Friday. So I told them I would have some things for them. Mostly CRAP of Jeff's that I am getting rid of (that's right baby, you had better find a place to put all your CRAP or I am giving it away).

So I started looking at our linen closet. We need some new stuff. If you know of any major deals on towels and sheets for kids let me know. Logan is down to one sheet, so when I wash it (or when I remember to wash it) I have to do so first and get it back on his bed that day. Jakob has two, so he is still OK. And Kellsie just has one also. I also need pillow cases. I know I can make them myself, but they are almost cheaper if you buy them at Wilmart.

Anyway, Clothes Helping Kids will be at my house on Friday before 8am. If you want to donate anything, bring it over to my house before then and I will set it out with my stuff.

No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!