Monday, May 26, 2008

Pictures

Here is my side of the master closet after I am done reorganizing it.
This is Jeff's side of the closet. Do you see how he has way more room. That is becuase he has more clothes that I do.
Here are his toys stacked on the side of the master closet
Here are his toys up on the shelves of the master closet. He still doesn't have a place to put all his computer parts or his 2 rubbermaid containers of CRAP that he HAS TO KEEP BECAUSE HE MIGHT NEED IT SOME DAY.
Here is the start to my new food storage closet. One bookshelve. I use cake mix alot, and I found it on sale last year for 50 cents each, so I bought a lot. I thought I was out, so when the sale came up again, I bought a bunch more. Then when I was taking some items from Jakob's bed, I found the ones from a year ago. Now I have 38 boxes of cake mix. PARTY AT MY HOUSE! Bring your own frosting!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Of course, you can see by the pictures that my side of the closet is still much more organized. Not just bunches of random junk thrown into containers. Plus is it my fault that I have work shirts that take up closet space, gee whiz!!!! Someday those toys will make use RICH!!!!!!! - Jeff

Highlander said...

Kolter wants to be Jeff's friend if he can play Star Wars. I have problem bring 35 cans of frostings if we can make one huge cake!!

Gina said...

You are my idol Katie, my food storage room is waiting for your love and attention. I have like 100 bags of flour that somebody got for me and I'm still not sure where to put it all :)

Melanie said...

Oh my goodness, I wish I was that organized. We just sort of stuff everything in the storage closet and then avoid opening it to keep everything from tumbling out.

My Guest Book! Check it out!