Saturday, May 10, 2008

What do we do?

So the cast that we had re fixed is turning outwards really bad when she walks. I don't know what to do. This is the 3rd time they re fixed it. I don't know if they can even do it any better. I think I will call on Monday and tell them what is going on and see what they think. I want this to work, so she doesn't have surgery, but I don't know.

The right leg is feeling really good to Kellsie. I think that one is working well in casting.

Last night she was in pain again. The nurse said she should only be on Motrin for a couple days and it has been 5 days now. I wish I had more understanding of how this works, so I can help Kellsie out more.

At least there is no itching yet. But I am sure that will come over time.

Keep her in your prayers.

4 comments:

Highlander said...

I would have Amanda look at it--she really knows her stuff. And if possible take to the oppt. with you and she can express yur concerns in medical term the nurse and doc will have better understanding of. But have an outside prof look and see if they could be doing more harm then good. I am so sorry she is going threw all the pain. But give her big hugs for Hailey

Laura Looooo said...

i love kellllsie....and when it comes time for funny itch stories...u can tell the kids about how me and uncle jeff had the chicken pox at the same time. it was just the two of us...bonding and itching...

but anyways...about the brownies.... i love brownies...just NO nuts... have Jakob drop in some love.... i know how he loves baking... AND his favorite cousin :-)

anddddddddd....did u guys get my graduation announcement? uncle jeffs bday card?

Laura Looooo said...

tell Uncle Jeff I said thanks for the comment he left me....

lol.... miss u guys and love you!

The Orrellys Family said...

I would totally go with you for your appointment. Call me and we can talk about it. I'm not 100% with ortho but I'll give it a shot.

My Guest Book! Check it out!