Saturday, May 17, 2008

because I am a good mom

Our neighborhood is having a garage sale today. I was all excited at first, because Jeff has like 3 computer monitors I want to get rid of. Some printers, a bike, and some other odds and ends stuff I would like out of my house. I told the kids they could get rid of some of the toys they don't use anymore.

Now that I have to have the stuff outside in a couple min, I don't want to do it anymore. I am tired. I want to sleep. But the kids have been up for 1/2 hour already and have made signs.

So, because I am a good mother (the more I say it, the more I will believe it) I will go out and watch my son sell Pokemon cards for way more than we paid for them. Kellsie has her stuff set at really good prices. Jakob keeps trying to sell everything that we own.

This is going to be an exciting day!

1 comment:

Highlander said...

You are an amazing mom. do you wanna come and help me with the mountain of stuff I need to get rid of?

My Guest Book! Check it out!