Friday, May 9, 2008

Cast Pics

These are all out of order, but you get the idea. I didn't have my camera with me the first time (since I didn't know she was getting casts at the time). But Kellsie had some problems with her left cast and it was causing her pain, besides being done wrong. The first pic is of her with her original casts.
Here is the second cast. They needed her to walk on it to see how it was. It sucked, so they took it off and did it again.
Here they are taking off her first cast.
Here are the insides of the first cast. Looks great, right?
This is the picture of the first cast, not the 3rd cast like I wanted, but I don't have time to fix it now, I need to get some stuff done. You get the idea. 2 hours at the drs again was a lot of fun, but I hope this time the casts stay on the whole month.

3 comments:

Highlander said...

Gosh that looks painful. Kellsie is very brave!! Heres hopen it works out.

Christine Bushman said...

does this all seem to be working?? how is kellsie's walking?? is there a difference

The Orrellys Family said...

What a brave little girl. Everything is going to work out just fine.

My Guest Book! Check it out!