Friday, May 30, 2008

Life today

The kids slept in until 8am. I was very excited about this event. And Logan even slept in until 9am. Of course I was up at 7:45am getting the stuff out for Clothes Helping Kids, but it was worth getting rid of all that stuff.

AT noon we went to Sara Fultz's house to help her set up her blog. I am excited to see how it turns out. She also feed us lunch. The kids loved it. Thanks for thinking of that Sara!

After that we came home and cleaned. Having the kids home all day is taking a tole on my house. I don't like to clean as it is, but the house is more like a pig pen lately.

I just put the bread on the oven to rise. I am making Cinnamon rolls for the Elder's Quarm get together tonight. At least I hope they turn out. Last month they didn't even rise (and for those of you who know me...I DID PUT YEAST IN THE BREAD). Cross your fingers.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Yup, I already feel like I'm ignoring the kiddos, this stuff is adicting! You're awesome, thanks again for your time.

My Guest Book! Check it out!