Saturday, May 31, 2008

Party Day

Jeff is off today (crazy huh?) and he thought he was going to have a relaxing day, boy was he wrong.

Jeff is going to drop off Logan at a birthday party at 1pm.

I will be at a baby shower (for two sisters) at 1pm. I will leave at 1:45 to pick up Logan and then pick up the rest of the family and be 1 hour late for another birthday party at a down town park.

And today is the day Jeff promised he would have all his stuff from the closet looked over and tossed (well he thinks he is keeping it all, I KNOW he is tossing it)

I had better get down stairs and finish the last baby blanket for the baby shower.

Have a good Saturday!

1 comment:

Highlander said...

I wanna go to a baby shower--heck I would go to the birthday party too. Really I go anywhere there is cake. Have fun!! Sorry Jeff your stuff can sit next to all of Daniel's crap in Albuquerque landfills;)

My Guest Book! Check it out!