Saturday, May 17, 2008

The garage sale

So we set up for the garage sale. There were only 3 cars that even came on our street. One car stopped and bought 7 cars from the boys.


Logan and Jakob split the 2.00 sale and I chipped in the extra 25 cents to make it even (worth every penny of it too).
Then we went garage sale shopping ourselves. We bought some boardgames, chapter books, wrapping paper (deal of the day. New rolls of boys birthday wrapping paper for 10 cents each. You know I got 5 rolls), A basketball hoop for the boys room. And the most exciting news...I bought the original HE-MAN set (except for HE-MAN and Skeletor, because the man would not give those up). I have a big bag of them. I use to watch that show all the time with my brother Robbie and David. David had the Skeletor castle and I think Robbie had something with HE-MAN. Anyways, David is getting them for Christmas. Sorry Robbie, maybe he will share...well we all know he wont, but we can put good thoughts out there anyway.

3 comments:

Laura Looooo said...

ohmygod... i love logans hair <3

Highlander said...

Skeletor and He-man stuff you rock!! Can I come and play. Did you get snake mountain??

Melanie said...

You totally scored with the He-man set. I told Marshall about it and he's a little bit jealous. He's always eying those toys on Ebay.

My Guest Book! Check it out!