Saturday, May 17, 2008

Kellsie's water day

The last full week of school, each grade gets their own water day. The teachers organize water games at the part next to the school and the PTO cooks hot fogs for lunch. Of course since Kellsie was still in her casts, she was unable to play any games. By the time I got to her class in the morning she was also in a lot of pain. I went to the nurse and got some Motrin for her and she told me the school had a wheelchair and said I could use it that day for her.



Here is Destiny and Kellsie (Destiny is also from Girl Scouts with Kellsie. They are also in the same class)


Here is Kellsie acting SAD. I don't know if it is because she can't play games or if it was because Jakob kept crawling on her. The school nurse is in the back ground. Her daughter is in Kellsie's class also.
Here is Kellsie and Melanie. Melanie was the one who came with us on the school field trip to the zoo.
Here are the girls kellsie hangs around with the most. Destiny, Larissa and Melanie. They took turns pushing kellsie around the park and playing with her, so she would not be sad. They are good friends to her.
Here is Kellsie and Shayla. Shayla is the nurses daughter and a good friend to Kellsie.

2 comments:

The Orrellys Family said...

That's ok kelsie, when you get those casts off you come over to my house and I will hose you town until you tell me to stop!
Just kidding baby, we will have a day where we take all the girls swimming all day long!

Highlander said...

How do I get me one of those wheel chairs--preferably the electric kind. I sorry you couldn't get wet. But what is up with some of the swimsuit??

My Guest Book! Check it out!