Saturday, May 10, 2008

Amanda and Roxie

Gotta Love Amanda and Roxie
Ever have one of those friends that you don't see much, but who are a big part of your life? Roxie moved away last summer. Her daughter Hailey and Kellsie are best friends. Roxie and I don't talk on the phone but we post to each others blogs all the time and keep in touch that way. When I need help, I can always count on her to give me inspiring words of wisdom. Roxie, thanks for reminding me that Amanda can help with Kellsie. I miss you!

And Amanda is amazing. She is a nurse and I cannot tell you how many times she has come to my aid. Worried about my kids cough?I call Amanda. Crying in pain because my tooth hurts? Call Amanda.I have no idea why I didn't think to call her about Kellsie's cast. Thanks Roxie for reminding me. And thanks Amanda for volunteering to help.

I have been so worried about Kellsie and I keep praying for help and God reminds me of the people he already put in my life. Thanks! I love you guys!

3 comments:

Highlander said...

I love you and your family more then you know. Have a great Mother's Day!

Laura Looooo said...

Happppy Mothers Day Aunt Katie! I love you!

The Orrellys Family said...

You know I love you guys and I'm always there for you. I know you always have my back, that's what friends do.
XOXO

My Guest Book! Check it out!