Monday, June 23, 2008

Too Easy

So I went online today to get info on Kellsie's physical Therapy. My insurance only covers four places. One is in Farmington (that is a no!), one is an outpatient program (I have issues with the outpatient xrays, so I won't use them). and then that last two are the same place, just different locations.

They seem nice on the phone, and I have an apt for Kellsie on Thursday afternoon.

Too easy? Something is going to happen once I get there. I know somehow this will end up being harder than it is and costing way more money than it needs to.

I had asked Jeff to take care of the physical therapy apts, so he would understand how hard it is working with Dr's and insurance on anything other than a NORMAL apt. But it is just too hard to have him call on things while he is a work. I guess that just leaves me.

I called Carry Tingley's physical therapy dept (they can't take us, because they have a one month waiting list) to see who they recommend. And of course their recommendations are not on our insurance and they don't know the people I made the apt through, so we will see.

Kellsie has her apt for her shoe insert on Friday morning. If you have not figured it out that will be 70.00 in co pays in a 24 hour time.

Did I tell you I need to dye my hair again. Major grey is showing up again. Maybe I should just go all the way grey. Purple is a nice color too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I vote for purple. Actually, you should go pink and I will go purple.

Christine Bushman said...

you can drop off the boys here if you need too. I know that less help at the drs, is a good thing

Laura Looooo said...

hang in there :-) you can do it! and noooo purple... the boys would be embarassed.... how about hot pink?

My Guest Book! Check it out!