Sunday, June 29, 2008

Funny Story about Jakob

Last Friday Jakob and Logan went with Jeff to work for part of the day (Jeff had a meeting and I was at the Hotel with the Girl Scouts). Jeff was in the meeting and the boys were in the Jeff's office playing until he was done. Some of the ladies who worked there would stop in and check on the boys or take them for a walk around the store.

On lady named Amy gave Jakob a magnifying glass to play with. When he put it up to his eye,

she said "Wow, that makes your eye big".

And he said "And that makes your boobie big"

Gotta love a son who is comfortable with who he is. NO SHAME!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

That's really funny. Four year olds will say anything. I'm already afraid of what Zachary will say to people in public.

Highlander said...

oh my gosh--I love that boy:)

Stephanie said...

I've heard that story and I'm still laughing!

My Guest Book! Check it out!