Sunday, June 8, 2008

Casts coming off!

Tuesday morning at 8:30am Kellsie will be getting her casts off. This is major for a lot of reasons.

#1 Kellsie's casts are starting to stink!
#2 I am tired of giving her baths
#3 Her toes and knees are looking really dirty. We keep taking washcloths to them, but they need to be scrubbed.
#4 We get to see how things are going with her feet. Her right foot looks like it is doing well. Pointed the right way and everything. Her left foot is still a little crooked, but we don't know what that means yet.

After they take the casts off we get to see if she can and will walk on her tip toes again. The hope is that she will walk flat footed and we will never have to do anything again.

But we will see what happens. Keep her in your thoughts. She is such a good girl and we love her so much. I hope that this will be the end for her and everything will be back to normal.

5 comments:

Highlander said...

oh my gosh--I hope all is perfect and she can spend the summer swimming. Keep us updated.

Melanie said...

I hope this is the end of her long drama. Good luck you guys. Hope all goes well.

Sara said...

I'm thinking of her. We need to schedule to have her come here and get a pedicure and make cookies with me and the girls! We'll talk on Thursday.

Highlander said...

Hailey is very happy for Kellsie--but she request more pictures of Kellsie:)

Laura Looooo said...

hey sister.... its 9:14 here...so not yet cast time in Albuquerque yet...but good luck! hope it goes well! love you!

My Guest Book! Check it out!