Monday, June 9, 2008

Pics of Kellsie's room

Here is Kellsie's room all cleaned. We have been slowly redecoration her room in Purple, Pink and Blue. See the blue wall on the left. The pink wall is behind her bed and we are painting the right wall and by the door white. Right now the wall that is white is the horrible paint that the whole house was painted in. It is flat and when you try and wash it, the paint comes off. Hence the repainting it white.



Kellsie has High School Musical and Hannah Montana Posters on the white wall.
Dylan and Cole ( Zach and Cody from Disney Channel) on the pink wall.
I love the picture of Kellsie's nice and clean closet. Note the only things on the floor is her shoes. I LOVE IT! On the shelf/purse holder, she has a picture of President Hinckley and her best friend Hailey.
I forgot to take a picture of her desk and dresser, but I think you get the idea. I am working on making curtains and a bedspread for Kellsie in her colors.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

It looks great. I bet she loves it. I would've loved that as a kid. What a cool mom you are.

My Guest Book! Check it out!