Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Below Post

Ok, Just so I make myself clear with the free lunch program. I am not judging anyone but myself here. I feel that those tax dollars should go to any number of better places than to feed us lunch.

Now this is just my thought (and Chris and Gins, you rock sisters!) and one I am struggling with as I did go today for the lunch program and I felt bad about it all day. This is something I need to stop doing and I have to figure out how to talk to my kids about it without it being a major thing.

And Jeff is not helping because he is laughing at me being so emotional about this. Sometimes I wish I was a man and could do or don't do something without all the emotional drama. And sometimes I wish Jeff could have one day with all the emotions I have bottled up and see if he make it 1 hour. Just kidding honey. I know you are teasing me because you love me.

Again, I have a lot of friends who go to the free lunch and my post was not to dog on any of them. I just feel that the tax dollars should be spent on schools (or anything else...well here I go again, so I will just stop before I get all upset.

1 comment:

Kyle/Michelle said...

Don't worry at all Katie, I was not offended in the slightest, but just being me, put my two cents in :) I agree, they should spend the money on other things, but since they don't... we take advantage of it.

My Guest Book! Check it out!