Tuesday, June 10, 2008

More to the story



So when they took her casts off the Dr came into see her. Big surprise her left foot is not doing to hot.

The good news is that Kellsie is not walking on her tip toes. But her left foot (as you can see in the picture where she is walking, is inverted (towards her ankle) and she has a bunion(???) on that foot as wel. We think this was caused by the other horrible Dr who took 250.00 of our money and will not return it (Another time for that story)














So the doctor wants Kellsie to do rehab for 1 month to start (1 time a week) We think this will be a 35.00 co pay every time we go in. Then we had her fitted for an insert for her left foot. That is the picture of the casting. This will be in in two weeks. She will also need to wear braces at night to help keep her foot extended. And a bunion brace thing for at night as well. There is a picture here of that as well.

I had given Logan the camera to take pictures while Jeff and I talked with the Dr's. I started with 590 pictures left and ended with 482 when Logan gave me the camera back. Needles to say I deleted all the ones he took of my butt! But I did include one of Jakob.

The braces and inserts are not a forever thing, they think this will only be temporary. I don't don't how long that means. We will have to wait and see. Everything has been ordered, but the braces we came home with.

I have to find a rehab place because they have a month waiting list. I will call insurance next. I love talking to them, so I can't wait...

1 comment:

Highlander said...

I was hoping it would be all done and she wouldn't have to endear any more pain.

My Guest Book! Check it out!