Monday, June 9, 2008

Tagged!

Here are 7 random or weird thoughts about myself.

1. I am really good at moving. I pack really fast. I hope to pack and leave Albuquerque soon.

2. I don't clean my stove. Jeff does it or I wait until we move.
3. When my kids are gone I am buying myself a convertable mustang. NO KIDS ALLOWED!

4. I put my daughter in Girl Scouts so I could have easy access to Girl Scout Cookies!
5. I don't like to try new food. But don't tell my kids, I am always making them eat new things.
6. I love to sing! I can't sing. But I love to do it in the car, in the house and anywhere where people can't hear me (except my kids who have to listen to me).

7. I use to dress up as Grimice and do Birthday Parties at Mc Donalds.

I tag Laurel, Roxie, Amanda, Stephanie, Chani, Allison, Aunt Cherie

No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!