Sunday, June 22, 2008

Primary Temple Trip

So the younger kids in our church (3yrs to 12 yrs) go to Primary on Sunday's. They divide into age groups and learn about the Gospel. The Primary Presidency planned a Primary Temple Trip. These are only a couple of pictures, I did not get any off Jeff's Camera yet.

There is one pic of all the kids that went.

There is one pic of Kellsie, Allyson and Jessica at the church (waiting to drive to the Temple)



And there is one of Kellsie and Jess in front of the Temple.

I really like going to the Temple and feeling the spirit there. The lady that showed us around told some interesting facts about the Temple. The one I liked the best was that there is a time capsle behind the stone that says the year it was dedicated. Inside are the Book of Mormon, Bible, testimonies and a quilt. The quilt is in memory of a lady who lived in albuquerque who made a quilt for every missionary who served here. I thought that was a great symbol of service.

Anyways, the trip was really well planned out and I am thankful I was able to go with my family and take the tour. I have been to the Temple before, but my favorite is going with my family!

No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!