Thursday, June 26, 2008

Kellsie's Physical Therapy

Today we went to Kellsie's physical Therapy. It was her first apt, so we didn't know what to expect. The ladies at the front desk were really nice. But I reminded them I needed to pay the 35.00 co pay and they said not to worry about it, that they would talk to me latter.

DO THEY NOT KNOW ME. THE WHOLE APT I WORRIED ABOUT IT!

We were there 1 1/2 hours. She is working with a lady named Gene. She took measurements and did some flexibility testing. She did some major history on her and it seemed like she really cared.

She sent us home with 6 exercises to do with Kellsie (better Kellsie than me). They are easy in theory, but she starts with 10 reps each and needs to do about 50 reps in the future. She was planning on only sending us home with 2-4, but Kellsie was doing so well, that she gave us more.

We will need to see her once a week. She laughed when I asked her if it was going to take more than a month. What do I care, it is just money.

So on the way out, I asked the lady at the front desk (Carole to her friends) and asked her about the co pay. She said I don't pay a co pay with them, I just pay 20% of the visit. WRONG! I called the insurance co also before and they said I need to pay a co pay and possibly 20% of the bill depending on what they do for Kellsie. She said she would call again.

So next time I go in, I am sure I will need to pay 35 for that visit and 35 for the one they didn't collect for. What? Is this my first Rodeo? I should write a book!

No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!