Friday, June 6, 2008

Date with Jeff

One thing that Jeff and I are really good at is making time together. We try to date a couple times a month and we make other times where we stay home and watch a movie together.

Today we went out and saw Iron Man. I LOVE THIS MOVIE! I was interested and entertained the whole time. We went to the I-25 theaters ( I don't remember what they are called) and they have the arms that go up and down on their seats. So we put them up and sat really close together. It was nice not having to sit between kids or hug kids. Just us love birds. (I know a little sicking). And I learned something new about Jeff today. I got in the truck and the music that way playing was Irish Punk (Do I did not just make that up. It is real). I was confused and confused some more. I never knew Jeff had an interest in Irish music. He is polish for heaven's sake. But that is why we go on dates anyways, to keep updated on each other right?

Then we came home and got Kellsie off to her friend Allyson's birthday slumber party. Then I rushed back to pick up the boys and Jeff and go to the Elder's Quarm Church Party. They grilled for dinner and the men and kids went out and played waffle ball. My boys loved it and they wanted to stay more, but I was meeting Laurel to go over Girl Scout stuff.

Laurel and I are helping again for Day Camp this year and we are in charge of doing two patches with the Junior age level. We are going to do Math Whiz and Global something. Sounds a little boring, but we can make it fun.

3 comments:

Welcome to Newman's World said...

I love spending time with my hubby it's just a great feeling that there is more then just hi, byes and help with the kids.....I love that time to just sit a hold hands even if you don't talk at all......and the music thing is Crazy ~ and I am irish lol

Highlander said...

Oh how cute you two are.

Laura Looooo said...

well im glad u two love birds still manage to make time for one another <3

My Guest Book! Check it out!