Sunday, June 22, 2008

Girl Scout Hotel Slumber Party



On friday night Laurel, Noel and I took the girls to the Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort And Spa.

The girls earned lots of money selling cookies and this is what they wanted to spend some of it on. Laurel had points on her visa card for the 2 hotel rooms, so the troop paid her 200.00. Which was great because the rooms we stayed in were like 400.00 a night rooms and we got connecting rooms.

There were three pools. We have load of pictures, that I will post latter. I was in the pool with the girls and Laurel took lots of pictures, so as soon as we swap pic cd's I will upload some more.

The horse picture was taken in the Lobby.

The other picture with the girl holding candy is a funny story. Noelle and I took them to the bathroom and there were (and I say were because the girl took all of them) mints on the counter. VERY COOL! I would like to tell you how good they were, but I didn't get one.



We ordered room service for dinner (the kids dinners were only 5.00-7.00 each, so that was not bad.

Most of the girls were in bed around 11:30, but a couple of them didn't go to sleep until 12:45. So of course being the paranoid mom that I am, I stayed awake until the last two went to bed. I was planning on staying up until around 2am, so I got more sleep than I thought.

No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!