Monday, June 9, 2008

Natural History Museum

Se we went to the Natural History Museum at 4pm last Wednesday. It was free because they were only going to be open 1 more hour. Plenty of time for us.

Jakob thought it was great that there were dino bones everywhere. He had so many questions.

He especially liked the one where we are all in the picture because it looks like the same one they have in the "Night at the museum" Movie.

Kellsie liked the Penguin, but wanted to know if it was once real and if they killed it. I told her it was a stuffed animal. Nice to know I can still trick her.
Sorry about the doubles of Logan. But he is so cute, you won't mind seeing him twice. He was pretending to run away from the alligator. What a ham.

We had a lot of fun and we will be going again this week. We didn't see any of the space stuff.

2 comments:

Sara said...

I LOVE those goofy pictures and what a trick you are! I really like the one with you and the kids. I admire your energy and spirits!

Anonymous said...

I really like the pic of you and the kids.

My Guest Book! Check it out!