Friday, June 20, 2008

A little behind

I was going to post pictures of the Bradshaw's visit, but I can't find the camera and I don't really have time to go over the pics anyways.

Last night I went to a Girl Scout Day Camp Meeting. Nothing new really, just the same stuff as last time, but more Cadettes were there, so we had to go over everything again. Laurel and I are doing the 2 Jr. badges, so we need to get on that.

Today The Girl Scouts are meeting at my house at 3pm to go to a resort for an overnight for the girls cookie reward. So before they get here, I need to pack me and Kellsie, clean out the car and go to the store for snacks. I also need to water the garden and do house and mommy stuff. No stress, I can get it all done, but the fact is, I just want to go back to bed.

On Saturday I need to get up early and take Kellsie, Jessica and Allyson and get to the church at 9:30am to go on the Temple Trip. After that we go to the Isotopes Baseball game at 5:30. I am excited about the weekend events, but I really need to get my but in gear so I am ready for it.

1 comment:

Sara said...

I feel the same way Katie. I am so tired and have a huge load to accomplish, what else is new. Sleep always seems to come last.

My Guest Book! Check it out!