Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Mother In Law

My Mother In Law was in the Hospital for surgery today. Nothing too major. My sister In Law Kim called me to let me know everything was OK and that I can call her in the morning. The kids can't wait to talk to you Joan!

An my grandfather had a stroke yesterday. He is back home already, but he lost his vision and he is not doing very well. I don't have a problem with death because of my religious belief, but I do get sad when I know someone is in pain. Not physically pain, but emotional paid at the loss of his vision causes him a great amount of stress.

I hope his time comes soon, so he can see his wife again. I know he really misses her. My kids never met him. Well Kellsie did when she was about 5 months old at Grandma's funeral, but that was it. We will see what time brings.

No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!