Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Nothing!

On Sunday Jakob had a fever, so we stayed home. On Sunday he didn't seem normal yet, so I kept him home and we didn't go anywhere. So today I thought we could go to the library and Faith in God. But now I am not feeling too good. Funny how things work.

The kids have been playing really nice today, so I am excited about that. I told them I would watch a movie with them in a little bit. I think Tacos will be for dinner. All the kids like those, so it won't be a big fight with Logan around dinner time.

I hope Wednesday will be better. I really want to take the kids to the library. They love getting new books and getting prizes for reading.

I told the kids I would give them 50 cents for each book report they gave me and I have two from each of them. I was hoping for more, but we will see what the rest of the month brings.

No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!