Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I almost forgot!

So for some reason I thought that the Primary Election was on June 6th (not today). I asked the kids to go upstairs and give me some time alone and I turned on the news. They were talking about problems at the poles. AHHHH! I called Chris to see if today was voting day (because she knows everything) and Jason picked up and told me it was today (thanks you saved me) I rushed the kids in the car and drove down to Carlos Rey to vote.

I have always thought it was really important to vote. We all have in mind what the world should be, and I want to make sure I am doing my best to get it there. Voting is just one of the ways. Kellsie was a little discouraged that I was not voting for the Woman (Hillary), but I told her I have to vote for who I think will best run the country and I do not think it is her. But I hope that more women will run and I love to opportunity I have to vote for whom ever I want. FREEDOM ROCKS!!!

And I really want to hand it to my in laws. They are Democrats and I am Republican and they love me anyway.

1 comment:

Welcome to Newman's World said...

I agree with all my heart me and jon being Republican we try not to say too much but if I had to vote another way It would NOT be for Her!! I don't like that she feels she always has to fight. just some thoughts love ya

My Guest Book! Check it out!