Wednesday, June 18, 2008

BRADSHAW FIX

So yesterday at 9am we left to go to Los Alamos to see the Bradshaws. Jeff had to work, so it was just me and the kids. Gina was having Timmy's birthday party on Wednesday (today) and we really wanted to be there. The kids had a blast and they didn't want to leave.

Gina kept telling the kids that the house next door was for rent...

We left today (wed) at 3:45pm to get home and spend some time with Jeff. It wasn't enough time with my dear friend. I would have loved to spend more time talking and catching up. We talk on the phone and email here and there, but it is not the same as talking in person.

I have massive amounts of pictures and I will post them tomorrow. I am tired and the frozen pizza is ready ( I wanted to make stir fry when I got home, but I was too tired).

3 comments:

Sara said...

You are so neat to drive out to see a friend. Frozen pizza sounds great to me!

Welcome to Newman's World said...

Oh I miss them too I miss everyone...

Anonymous said...

You are such a good friend. When I move far away, will you come visit me too?

My Guest Book! Check it out!